but I think I have found that blogging itch in me again. I guess what was making it so hard for me to come back was that photo of my Papa down on this page. It's heartbreaking still. If that wasn't hard enough a month or so later my Great Aunt passed. She was like another Grandma to me. Lot of tough stuff for me to deal with over the past few months. I was not prepared for how much I would miss him, then I think how could I not? It usually comes at the most random times through out the day. It's been tough.
There's been a lot more going on around here. Since Caden started kindy this house has been plagued with one illness or another. Talk about germ overload. I always say I could totally handle more children....until they get sick, then I thank GOD that I only have 3 (+ the "big one", he's almost like a child when he's sick and I still have to take care of him). It's been exhausting that's for sure.
Ok so that's it. No more whining. I'm ready to pick up where I left off. Blogging is therapeutic, and God know I could use that right now.
Greetings from Japan
8 years ago




1 comment:
Yes mam, blogging is definitley theraputic.
Post a Comment